Smooth Ride

Hmm, the baby-related purchases seem to be piling up around here. I am most definitely in a spending mood, it seems. Over the last few days, I've purchased some organic baby clothes from Joe Fresh, some pristine Pottery Barn baby bedding from craigslist, and this oh-so-comfy glider chair off of craigslist too.

I know its not much to look at - but have you ever sat in one of these gliders? They're extremely comfortable and I can picture Baby HandyLuster just falling asleep in my arms as I rock, rock, rock the night away. But you know me, I can't leave well enough alone, and will have to schnazz this chair up and have it fit with the design scheme we've got planned for the Guest Bedroom/Nursery.

Since the chair is a small piece, I'm thinking we go with a bolder, fun fabric. We could mix it up and have the arm rests and ottoman in one pattern and the seat and back in another. The room will be yellows, creams, and greys-taupes, so here's a few options. All fabrics shown from Designer Fabrics. Decisions, decisions...