The Fine Print


Do you have time to read the paper in the morning? I subscribe to NYTimes.com, but it's not until the evening that I have a spare moment to pore over the articles. Therefore, I'm oh-so-pleased to see this Little Printer. Created by BERG, it allows you to curate content from sources such as The Guardian and Twitter to create your own miniature, receipt-sized newspaper. Plus, when it's not in use, it doubles as a tiny, quirky tsotchke. But my favorite part, as someone who works for a magazine and majored in English Literature, is the paper component. I see screens so often that sometimes, my dreams appear in a computer monitor in my head. I'm so pleased to see paper that I can fold, scribble on, and tuck in my purse at the forefront of this concept.

My ideal pint-size paper would most likely consist of a game of Sudoku, a photo of my friends or family from one of my Facebook albums, and a headline each from the business, fashion, and health sections.

What would your personalized newspaper include? Wouldn't this make a fantastic stocking stuffer?


[photo cred to Fast Company]