All Wrapped Up

This weekend, I finished up my Christmas shopping. I had a long list this year: my family, of course, my friends, and then the wonderful people who helped me get to the place I am today (which would be: employed). At first, I was a little lost. What should the price point be? Are there any things I shouldn't give?

I'm not a very good gift-giver, but I have one rule when I'm searching for the perfect present: it has to be something that the person will love but wouldn't normally buy him- or herself. Things like Lollia bubble bath, which is beauty-editor approved (not by me, but a seasoned beauty director)(I promise), is just extravagant enough without being excessive. C. Wonder (created by Tory Burch's ex-husband and co-founder of her eponymous clothing line) also has a fantastic selection of affordable yet adorable trinkets. I love these bright enamel boxes and pretty glass plates.

What are your go-to gifts?


[photo cred here and there]