One of a Kind Spring Show + Sale

Yesterday I was invited with a few other bloggers to the OneofaKind Spring Show + Sale. It was great catching up with Lisa, Emilija, and Lindsay over a breakfast of sweet and savoury crêpes courtesy of Véronique of Crêpes à GoGo. On a side note, we got a mini-French lesson... did you know that the accent circonflexe ˆ replaces a letter? In this case, "crêpe" used to be spelled "crespe" or "crisp" in English? And the crêpes were perfectly crisp!


With a full tummy, I headed out to browse the show. Here's a few things that caught my eye:



Lovely artisan soaps and oils by OLIVE Authentique, booth B-04. I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and vintage displays.


Sweet dresses from Keiko, booth A-54. The ladies at this booth were sooooo excited because it was the first show they ever had a booth at - and because the blogger paparazzi was taking photos of their booth :) The dresses were lovely, made of Japanese linen in the most darling of patterns. I bought one for Chloe and if I can get the kid to stand still for a photo, I'll show it all to you ;)


More darling dresses at Red Thread, booth E-11. I just loved the bright, colourful fabrics which screamed summer. Still kicking myself in the pants that I didn't pick up one of their hats for Chloe.



Stylish accessories at Mally Designs, booth B-07. These leather products are hot amongst the mommy set. I loved the graphic bibs.


Retro original art from Kelly Grace, booth H-06. This "Date Night" series was so fun.


Pseudo paint-by-numbers art by Liscious, booth H-20. Don't they have a great vintage, cottagey feel?

Fabulous manually weaved blankets by Tissage Magely Weaving, booth J-23. Gorgeous colours and a luxurious feel.


This was my favourite display. L'Atelier Du Presbytere, booth M-50 sells wares made from authentic vintage linens from Southern France. The husband and wife team moved to Montreal five years ago, and hand crafted every piece you see here. This attention to detail, and the fact they have chosen not to distribute through larger retailers in order to main creative and quality control, results in beautiful pieces of impeccable style. They will soon be adding antique pieces shipped from France to their online store... I know I'll be checking them out!

There's something at the One of a Kind Spring Show + Sale to fit every taste and budget. It is definitely worth a visit to find something unique, handcrafted, and made by Canadian artisans to put in your home.