Bandage for a Steal

My mother and sister actually tipped me off to this one. They know how obsessed I am with the BCBG Max Azria bandage skirts, pictured above and obsessed over in this post. I think they're lovely, particularly how they hug in just the right spots while allowing some give in the wrong ones. Plus, I'm a perennial sucker for ombré -- it's like tie-dye for grown-ups. Imagine, then, my glee when I was presented with this very similar, very affordable version from Express.
Sure, the shade of the second strip of color befuddles me a bit (it looks too icy compared to the other hues). Yet this skirt is also a fraction of the cost of the first, while the difference between both is far from obvious. The gradient, the shape, and the practicality are nearly enough to reel me in, but the pretty, pretty price ($59.50) are what makes this impossible to resist.