Weekender

The Belgians have such a quirky and adorable design instinct. In Bruges last summer, colorful bicycles lined the streets and hot waffles dripping with melted chocolate could be found on every corner. I already feel the onset of cabin fever and cannot wait to explore somewhere new this summer. I've love to go to Greece - my dad wants to rent a yacht to sail through the Mediterranean, but I'd rather stay on dry land to jump off the rocky crags and into the cool water. What are your dream destinations?

Here are some links for your weekend!
- this blogger is living the life that I'd like to have
- I've never been back to the homeland, but my dad was born near here (and I'm now trying to figure out why my grandparents left)
- now this dress would be perfect for work, wouldn't it?
- craving of the moment? This quiche!
- now that my usual shows have had their finales, I'm more than ready to indulge in my fourth guilty pleasure

Have a bright and sparkly weekend, my dears!
P.S. Wonderful news! My new supervisors at the literary agency (my second internship) just sent me a novel and want my opinion on its potential. This is what I'm probably going to be doing for the rest of my life, and that makes me a happy happy girl.