Monday Morning

How do I know summer is here? I hope out of the shower and immediately start sweating in my non-air-conditioned sorority house. I have three weeks, no fan, and eighty degree weather to endure until I go home. Plus three papers and two final exams. Can I do this? Can I?! Why am I even still at school? Why do I go to Northwestern? Why don't I just drop out and walk around Europe, like this guy?
Because my parents have me on a money string and they can reel it in. Womp womp.

I haven't bought a new bag in about ten months (this might be a rough estimate - a very very rough estimate), which means it's about time to buy a new bag. Isn't this so perfect for the summer?
The cream and tan are a fresh spin on a classic for the season, and the enormous bow brings it up to speed. I can't remember the last time I saw a cute white bag, much less with another overlooked neutral such as tan. Plus, oversized bows are less girlish than dainty ones, and the stripes on this just make it so cheeky. This will now make the cut from my want list to my need list (like everything else..).

Hope your week is off to a beautiful start!

[photo cred to SullyT64]