Weekender

What a beauuuutiful Friday in Chicago: seventy-five degrees, impossibly sunny, and all of my classes are underneath the trees by Lake Michigan. There was an Asian tour group taking pictures of us earlier. My weekend will be spent enjoying the spring sun on Saturday while somehow writing my second French dissertation and outlining two more papers (but in English). I apologize for the shameful lack of posts this week; I've just finished midterms and they have not been pretty. Here are some links for your first May weekend!

- I've had baklava only once before, so this recipe seems especially enticing.
- These video shorts are so inspiring and make me want to go globetrotting.
- PICNIC weather?! (via A Cup of Jo)
- the best To Do list I've ever seen, and the source of today's photo.
- I've been hankering after a one-strap bikini, such as this gem.

Hope your weekend is as pretty and sunshine-filled as mine!