Summer Lovin'

Are you eagerly counting the days to summer? I sure am. I can’t wait until Baby HandyLuster arrives and we can go for long walks, explore the back garden, or lounge out on our back porch. Ever since we built the banquettes last year and got the cushions made, I’ve been waiting for the warm weather to arrive and just get outside.



A trip to Ikea last week got me even more in the mood. Have you seen their new summer collection? Its phenomenal! I’m loving their outdoor furniture, patio umbrellas, and especially outdoor cushions. I contemplated getting a few to use as floor cushions for Baby’s room, the colours were so fresh and vibrant. And what about the Solig mobile? Baby would love that too… multifunctional, people! We have a few more things to finish on the porch this summer like adding lighting and breezy curtains so I’ll be on the lookout for those things as well. Head out to your nearest Ikea before all the goods get scooped up!