toss and buy!

i'm on the verge of tossing these jackets from my closet cos i know i'll be stucked in tropicaland (aka. no winter/autumn, ever!)

#1. the gold bomber jacket.

this used to be my favorite when i was still taking my mandarin classes in china, 2005. so many memories then... and it looked soo perfect with all-black ensemble and patent booties!

#2. the feminine blazer (with lace and pearl details).


#3. the camouflage military jacket.

which i was wearing today when i met up with my supplier...


(h&m shirt. some really old jeans. zara shoes. sunnies: h&m. all jackets bought from hongkong.)


i don't know. i think i got sick of seeing the same stuffs over and over and NOT actually wear them. its either the weather's too HOT or i'm really lazy dressing here in my country... (or i'm starting to be an old maid!) haha!

on the brighter note, i think i've finally met my open-toed soul mate...

aren't they pretty? *sigh* come to meee! you're miiinnneee :)


(ps. im also digging SkinFood's bright nailpolish's! :) and i'm wearing the highlighter pink today)