Holiday Memories

I hope everyone has been enjoying their holidays. We had a great Christmas at my sister's house. Its the perfect place to host our big family - lots of different rooms to escape to, a large basement for the kids to play in (complete with this 15-foot cardboard spaceship my dad made for my nephew's birthday earlier this month!), and a dining room with enough space to put out all the food. My favourite tradition though are the annual photos we take in front of the Christmas tree. Its great to see the changes in the photos over the years...children growing, boyfriends and girlfriends added, families getting bigger. And this year, HandyMan and I started our own little branch on the family tree :) Its a fitting end to the year...capturing a moment of happiness and full of anticipation for the coming months. I can't wait to see what's next!!