plaid

so i've been wearing this tights too many times already, and was only able to take a picture TODAY (thanks to my friend who took years to pick me up!).
(my overused dress from shanghai, plaid tights & shoes from zara)

watched Quantum of Solace today... and i can't keep my eyes off Daniel Craig! (♥.♥) damn he's YUMMY! but was quite disappointed with the "Bond" girls - why are they NOT as hot as they used to.. ?? (and i also sat in the 2nd front row, so it wasn't fun watching as i imagined it would be.)

also went shopping (eeeks no ban!) at this local store, Bench - for panties! and men's racer back tank tops (i know, i have this obsession with tank tops for quite some time now) and they were perfect! got them in LARGE size, black & white, hopefully i'd be able to show you (cos i'm kinda thinking of shutting this blog down - i need to focus on my future! - but we'll see :)

toodles!