goodbye my lover...

so i finished all the things i needed to do early, and had ample time to blog today (this is such a joke right?).



*sigh* my purple fur jacket has a new owner... i know, i said i wanted to get rid of some of my stuffs here, but some part of me says, "no, they're mine!" haha.. kidding. but since i won't be spending any cold, winter moments soon (and i kinda doubt my winter solstice in korea would even push through!) mind as well get rid of the winter stuffs, and buy new ones (next time) again! - oh, was that an excuse? (^.^) and.. i had too much "drama" with this jacket anyway! (my a-hole EX boyf from way way before dumped me blah blah blah and this was the coat i was wearing that effing day! haha!) hence the title, "goodbye my lover", which actually was my song for HIM - for months - before i could get over!! loooosssseeerrr.

(purple jacket from hongkong. h&m tights. bench (men's) tank. h&m shoes)

so... off you go to your new mummy!


PS. tried the mayonnaise thingie on my hair today... smells bad, but i think it's working! :)