weekend with girlfriends

now that my cam's broke and my parents using the other cam in boracay this weekend... i'm now left with photobooth.


bumming out in front of the TV before heading out...


i haven't bought new shoes since i got back in manila.. but it's okay.


wonder what i'd look like with short hair... ermm.. teddy, what u think?

dinner night out with my college girlfriends has always been fun! its like my own version of sex & the city - minus the vouge editor, the lawyer, and we're 5 instead of 4. we were friends since 2001 and lived together for 3 years back univ days... so we knew each other way before the bad hair days, takky outfits, boyfriends & breakup's, drama, etc.. aahh.. all we need is a table & 5 chairs to fill our stories with, and last friday happened to be one of those days :)

also, i'm sorry if i had been lagging with my blogging... hope to catch up soon! :)


top: topshop. old jeans. necklaces: h&m. shoes: h&m.